I just want to send a huge thank you to two lovely women whom nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. I am sincerely grateful that you think enough of my blog to deem me worthy of such a nomination. Both of these gals (www.BellJarGirl.wordpress.com and http://www.Jiltaroo.wordpress.com) have beautiful blogs which I follow and encourage you to do the same. Their writings are both interesting and inspirational. Thank you ladies!!!
Now, here are the rules for “One Lovely Blog Award”:
1. Include the blog award logo in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 other people and let them know you have done so.
1. www.ArtsyForager.wordpress.com Highlights interesting and emerging artists from around the globe.
2. www.LiamRainsford.com An accomplished oil painter who videos his process of painting (as well as the detailed process) for all to learn from his expertise.
3. www.Raudiel.wordpress.com Mexican folklore and iconography such as luche libre, skulls, flowers, magic.
4. www.MilkShakesinSpring.wordpress.com Beautiful photography, original artwork, and thoughtful commentary.
5. www.CaseyMatthews.wordpress.com The relationship between colors, humor, energy, lack of intimidation and just plain beautiful abstract art and photography.
6. www.IAmZion.com Interesting commentary on spiritual matters and life wisdom and musings.
I will have to add my other nominees at a later date as I have several things to attend to now. Huge thanks again to the beautiful ladies who nominated me for this fun award.
Have a super week,
k i m b y